I just bought a new set of books and my reading list is getting crazy. My wife is starting to comment on when will I get time to read all these books I’ve been buying, especially with a baby on the way in August. I’ve been spending a lot of time blogging over at AfroSpear and have neglected my reading and posting on this site.
As you can see I have transformed the look and feel of this page. It’s almost like a cleansing. I am now committing some time and effort to get into my reading list and post here more often. Here is my planned reading list:
- The God Delusion. Richard Dawkins
- Epicenter. Joel C. Rosenberg
- The Jesus I Never Knew. Philip Yancey
- Influence: the Psychology of Persuasion. Robert Cialdini
- Social Intelligence. Daniel Goldman
- The Bluest Eyes. Toni Morrison
- A Long Way Home. Ishmael Beah
- Slave. Mende Nazer
- The Narrative of Sojourner Truth
- Infidel. Ayaan Hirsi Ali
- An Ordinary Man. Paul Rusesabagina
- The Assassination of the Black Male Image. Earl O. Hutchinson
- The Slave Community. John W. Blassingame.
What are you currently reading and what do you plan to read in the next while?