John Smulo asked me to participate in this meme…. which I am more than happy to do:
- He sacrificed his life for me out of unconditional love, so that I could have a personal relationship with God;
- He revolutionized religious behaviour through the “Sermon on the Mount”;
- He “called” it as He “saw” it, regardless (and knowing) of the consequences;
- He challenged the rigidity, religiosity and hypocrisy of the religious leadership of his day;
- He accepts me as I am, while expects me to be the best I can be through Him.
I now tag anyone who is inspired to share in this topic. Please let me know if you do.